More than 10 million U.S. players regularly gamble at online casinos and that number is rising. There are currently six U.S. states that allow online casinos; New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Michigan, Pennsylvania and West Virginia with others expected to follow. Currently New Jersey is the largest market for regulated online gambling in the US, in part because they were the first state to allow online casinos.
Online casino games have become more accessible due to advances in technology which has helped contribute to the popularity of internet gambling sites. According to a report by the American Gaming Association (AGA) there are over 3000 internet gambling sites offering wagering on a variety of casino games, sports, bingo, poker and other games. U.S based gamblers can learn about a variety of online casinos through reviews provided on sites like Nodepositz.org.
Before somebody decides to play at an online casino there are a number of factors that should be considered.
- License: This is one of the most important considerations when selecting an online casino. A legitimate gambling site will be licensed by one or more recognized licensing bodies. Reputable online casinos usually provide licensing information at the bottom of their homepage so it can be easily located.
- Available Games: Preferably sites will have several game categories with a good selection of games in each. It is also good to know if games can be played in web browsers or if it is necessary to download an app.
- Bonuses and Promotions: Check what bonuses are being offered by the online casino. There are a variety of bonus types and the terms and conditions will vary from site to site. Bonuses may be restricted by the geographic location of the player so it is good to find out in advance.
- Banking Options: Available deposit and withdrawal methods are another important factor when choosing an online casino. Find out what the minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal amounts are and if there are any additional fees for transactions
- Customer Support: Online casinos operate 24/7 and preferably so does their customer support. Players need to know if customer support is easy to contact and if they respond quickly.
These are just some of the factors that players need to know about before choosing an online casino to play at. It may seem a bit overwhelming but there are a number of websites out there that have already done the research and that provide the above information and more for online casinos including those available to players in the United States.
The following are some of the best websites where U.S. gamblers can find great online casinos to play at.
- AskGamblers: AskGamblers has been around since 2006 and is well recognized in the industry. They provide objective and accurate reviews for well over 1000 online casinos. Casino reviews can be viewed by country including the US making them a good site for Americans to find reputable online casinos. A popular feature of the site is the “Complaints” section where players can post issues they are having with online casinos. Numerous issues have been resolved due to complaints posted on the site
- Casino.org: Casino.org got its start way back in 1995. They are known for providing comprehensive reviews of online casinos and have a section for sites that are available in the U.S. They also keep an up-to-date list of gambling websites players should avoid. The site is localized so players will be presented with the best online casino options in their area.
- Vegasslotsonile.com: For anything slot related, Vegasslotsonline is a go-to source. They also provide reviews of hundreds of online casinos that can be viewed by country so Americans can check out gambling sites available in the U.S. In addition to reviews the site provides gambling news from around the world and a huge library of over 10000 free slots that players can try out.
- PlayUSA: As the name implies PlayUSA focuses on online casinos that are licensed and regulated in the U.S. Their reviews provide all the information necessary to select a legal online gambling site. They break the U.S down by state and also provide information on the gambling laws in different states as well online casinos planning to expand into different parts of the U.S.
- Nodepositz.org: Since their launch, Nodepositz has built a database of over 1000 comprehensive reviews that cover all the important factors when selecting an online casino. New casino reviews are added every month and Nodepositz has resolved over 1000 complaints. Casino reviews can be viewed by country as well as by individual states.
Finding an online casino to play at is easy but finding a good and reputable online gambling site requires a little research. The websites provided above are a great place to start.